Residence permit applications are obligatory for all incoming students. They should be made in person within a month of your arrival. Information about procedures will be given during the orientation week. You will get help from your Erasmus coordinator/student assistant for the procedure. For the residence permit you should apply to the Directorate General of Migration Management.
- Online Application made within a month of your arrival. Application link: https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/;
- Student Certificate provided by AYBU;
- Health Insurance: for those who have got insured in their home countries should be sure of the insurance validity. Turkish health insurances are more easily recognized.
- Pink folder given by AYBU International Relations Office
- Accommodation Information: either a letter signed by the dorm director or a notary approved rent contract;
- Biometric Photos (four) with names written on the backs;
- Valid Passport;
- Passport Copy with all stumped pages, Visa and identity information pages;
- Application fee paid to either Vakıfbank or Ziraat Bank with reference number 9207. Fees are not more than 20 Euros.