AYBU International Office warmly welcomes international scholars and staff members. We believe that you will benefit from your teaching and life experience at AYBU and have the opportunity to establish new academic networks. Here is the information you need to know.
To take part in Erasmus + Teaching Staff Mobility program and come to AYBU, first you should learn about the application requirements and a partnership availability between the institutions from the Erasmus + unit at your home institution.
You are also recommended to contact the AYBU Erasmus Coordinator from your department and discuss possible teaching programs.
Steps you should follow:
- To take part in Erasmus + Teaching Mobility program apply to the department responsible for Erasmus + Exchange activities at your home institution;
- Contact the Erasmus Coordinator of the department you would like to visit at AYBU; Together with the Erasmus Coordinator you should discuss and prepare your teaching program and activities;
- You and the Erasmus Coordinator should sing the Erasmus Teaching Program;
- Your Erasmus Teaching Program should be approved and signed by the representatives of both institutions;
- The copy of the signed Erasmus Teaching Program should be submitted to AYBU International Office;
- You will be sent an official invitation letter by the Erasmus Coordinator from the department you will be visiting at AYBU.
The minimum days you may take part in the Erasmus + Teaching Mobility is 5 working days (one week) and your teaching activity should be minimum 8 hours.
The maximum duration of Erasmus + Teaching Mobility is two months. The minimum teaching hours should be again 8 hours per week.
At the end of your visit you will receive:
- Certificate of Attendance for Staff Teaching Mobility ensuring that the teaching mobility is confirmed by the home and hosting institutions;
- Final Report for Staff Teaching Mobility which includes assessment of the teaching mobility.